- Free to try
- Minimum Requirements
- QuickTime 7.1 or later (7.3 recommended)
- Date added
- 16 February 2013
Boinx FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on your iPod.
- Create a stand-alone player that will present in full resolution on any Mac (without FotoMagico installed). (Pro-Version)
- Create Mac OS X screensavers playing full resolution slideshows. (Pro-Version)
- Add branding via watermark artwork. (Pro-Version)
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
CNET Australia is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any specific download should be directed to the relevant vendor.