- Minimum Requirements
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch., Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later., iTunes account required
- Date added
- 15 January 2010
iBrowser is *NOT* a replacement for mobile Safari, but it *DOES* provide some convenience in Internet surfing.
- iBrowser is a TINY but FULLY FEATURED Internet browser.
- Having trouble when surfing in bed, that screen keeps rotating? In iBrowser you can FIX ORIENTATION to up, left, or right.
- Opening too many web pages that you don't need? iBrowser let you browse always IN ONE WINDOW. Saving both your time and system resource.
- Floating buttons.
- And NO MORE functions you don't ever need. PURE BROWSER.
Hint: when orientation (up/left/right) is set, rotate your iPhone to apply the setting.
CNET Australia is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any specific download should be directed to the relevant vendor.