- Free to try
- Minimum Requirements
- MobileMe Account, optional Dropbox Account, optional iPad/iPhone, optional
- Date added
- 5 January 2011
No distraction. Just text. Pure creativity. To go.
myTexts pro is Staff Pick and Featured Download at apple.com
This is the companion application for the all new myTexts Apps for iPad and iPhone.
"Less is more", as minimalist architect Mies van der Rohe says. Not only is this aphorism true in architecture, it's true in writing as well.
Enter myTexts, software specifically designed with you, the writer, in mind.
* iDisk Dropbox Support iPad iPhone Companion App
* Snapshots Backups Auto-Save Templates (Snippets)
* Document Media Browser with Preview (Quick Look)
* Statistics Statistics for Selection Word Frequency Count
* Preview (Paginated) Markdown Support Print/Export Formatted Documents
* Print (Export as PDF) incl. Page Numbers and Custom Footer
* Print/Export Groups (Complete Books for example)
* Support for Rich Text/ Word/Open Office/Text/HTML/Markdown Documents
* Gorgeous and Customizable Fullscreen View (Single Window Mode)
* Drag-and-Drop Sophisticated Quick Groups iTunes-like Search
* Tags (OpenMeta Support) Comments Notes Text Inline Search
I've written this new pro version to ensure a hassle free integration with Dropbox/iDisk/iPad/iPhone/whatever and to simplify the usage...
Intuitive from the start
You've much better to do than to study a manual. Just start working the second you've opened the app...
No mess, no fuss. myTexts is a distraction free writing environment for all kinds of scriveners...
Just one click away Never worry again about scattered files, folders, backups and missing texts. Just select needed one and type...
CNET Australia is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any specific download should be directed to the relevant vendor.