- Minimum Requirements
- Compatible with iPhone., Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later., iTunes account required
- Date added
- 29 January 2010
The only iPhone application that shows you your live location on a map, lets you move the pin to adjust it and then send it to friends in a fully customisable email.
- iPhone's location services locate you and display your position with a pin on a map
- The application tells you how accurate the location fix is so you can adjust the location by moving the pin for those times iPhone doesn't quite get it right
- If your iPhone receives a better fix on your location the application will let you know and you can choose to use the new location which will move the pin and update the map if necessary
- Tap the pin to email the location to as many people as you want
- Your friends receive an email with a Google Maps link that will open on their computer or in the Maps application on iPhone
- On iPhone they can then get directions from their current location straight to you!
If the location Over Here shows initially isn't quite right you can now wait a few seconds as iPhone gets a better location via GPS and Over Here will update - just like the Maps application does.
CNET Australia is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any specific download should be directed to the relevant vendor.