Pocket Companion to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Minimum Requirements
- Date added
- 19 August 2008
This resource offers rapid, portable access to the most important facts and concepts from Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 7th Edition. Organised to parallel the parent text, this handy resource makes it easy for you to locate key information on the go. It is a superb source for quick answers to clinical questions, as well as an efficient review tool on any area of the field.
- Assembles all of the key data and principles of pathology.
- Presents information in a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Designed for your mobile device, for convenient reference any time, anywhere.
- Helps students to identify the core material that requires their primary attention.
- Serves as a useful tool for the review of a large body of information.
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models. View flowchart demo>
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo >
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLinkâ?¢ cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
CNET Australia is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any specific download should be directed to the relevant vendor.