The Galaxy Tab 10.1 might make it to our shores in time for Santa, but is it too late? Plus, we discuss our worst Christmas gift moments.
This episode's topics of discussion include:
- ISPs propose copyright-notice scheme
- Content owners reject this notice scheme
- Spotify opens up to app developers
- British company patents urinal games
- Google+ reunites waterlogged camera with owner
- Galaxy Tab ban overturned in Australia
- Vodafone is ready for the Galaxy Tab
- Christmas gift guide
Want to get in touch? Leave us your comments below or on our Facebook page. You can also call our 24-hour Pulse hotline on (02) 8514 9902 and leave a message.