The Aussie retail landscape is changing, with JB Hi-Fi going grey and Harvey Norman dipping its toes into online. Plus we investigate the active versus passive 3D battle.
This episode's topics of discussion include:
- Sony partners with Vodafone for PS Vita
- Adobe moves towards subscription software
- Half of Aussies want to switch telcos next year
- The 25 worst passwords of 2011
- All signs point to Aussie Spotify launch
- Win the ultimate Sony package
- JB Hi-Fi selling grey import digital SLRs
- Sony to LG: don't say passive is better
Want to get in touch? Leave us your comments below or on our Facebook page. You can also call our 24-hour Pulse hotline on (02) 8514 9902 and leave a message.