We couldn't think of a name for this podcast. We're discussing the Samsung Galaxy S III, Joe is back from Florida with a slight tan and the holy grail of storage is now cheap to buy.
This episode's topics of discussion include:
- BlackBerry 10
- Wake Up campaign fizzles out
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Should you bother with a brand new phone?
- Australian iTunes store now offers TV shows in SD
- SanDisk SSDs are cheap
- HP's new ultrabooks and sleekbooks
- Nokia's PureView not coming to Australia
- Nissan Juke-R set for limited production